Handgards® Synthetic Disposable Gloves are tight fitting and a latex alternative, especially for those end users that are allergic to latex.
- Do not contain any latex.
- An economical alternative to latex, made of the highest quality materials.
- Non-allergenic, non-irritating, and non-toxic.
- Slightly tighter fit than vinyl gloves.
- Perfect for general foodservice applications when infrequent glove changes are required.
- Available in powder free or lightly powdered with food grade corn starch.
- Handgards Synthetic Gloves are produced from materials which fully comply with FDA Rule 177.1950 for food contact and FDA Rule 110.10 GMP for food handling.